RAISING THE MONEY
Make the most of your challenge by following our step by step guide.
- If you haven't set up a JustGiving page (online fundraising page), you can set one up by logging into your account and clicking the 'Create a JustGiving page' link. Follow the simple instructions and you will have a page in minutes. This will then be linked to your Aspire Channel Swim profile and you can send your unique web address out to friends and family to start collecting donations.
- Download sponsorship forms and record cards here if you need more (these are supplied in your pack when you register).
- Download custom Aspire Channel Swim graphics to enhance your online fundraising pages and social networking sites - see links on the right.
- Tell all your friends about what you are doing by posting about your Challenge on Facebook or Tweeting about it on Twitter. Please join us on Facebook and Twitter as we will provide extra Fundraising and Swimming Tips, plus you get to meet and talk to other swimmers.
- When you have completed your swim please send your sponsorship monies, record card and sponsorship form/s to Aspire Channel Swim, Freepost NW4845, Stanmore, HA7 4BR.
If you are one of our top fundraisers, you could also win a prize. Click here to view prizes on offer.
To help you make the most of your challenge, we have provided a few tips in the documents below.
All the money you raise will go towards helping people with spinal cord injuries enjoy more choice, opportunity and independence. From all the team at Aspire, thank you!
To set up an online fundraising page, please visit: http://www.justgiving.com/aspire
Download Aspire custom graphics to use on your JustGiving page or own website.
Right-click on each link below and click 'Save Link As' and save to your PC.
Instructions for uploading these images onto your page will be shown on the JustGiving website.